Saturday 4 October 2014

Gokul - The talented young man




The scream of 'Aaaah' is all over the place. 

Gokul is excited on the release of this film which is slated to happen during the end of this month. 

Gokul joins the serpentine list  of people who graduate from the small screen to the big screen.

Gokul a very popular name in the corridor of KALAKKA POVADHU YARU and MANADA MAYILADA as an exponent in the art like Uni cycling and juggling. 

Gokul's knowledge on theaters manifolded thanks to his intense travel across the world to brandish his theatrical talent. 

Gokul following his maiden film AMBULI 3D which was an instant hit follows with 'Aaaah' produced and directed by the same team that made ' Ambuli'. 

'I thank the Twin directors Hareesh Narayan and Hari Shankar for imposing faith on me and for offering me continuous films. I hope it is not just co incidence to bag a third film in a row with the same team. 

Following Ambuli and AAAH i am all set to travel to Japan for my next film 'Jumbo 3d'. 

My confidence level is as taller as i am and every inch of my growth will be indepted to Kala master for spotting and nurturing my talent. 

I am aware of the success stories of men who had conquered the big screen from the small screen and mine too will follow' 

the talented young man responds with confidence brimming in his eyes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment